1.3

In Dec 2015 I purchase your Acurite 01075-Bundle, Order # 100145426. When I received the September 2016 email about upgrading the Internet Bridge software, I immediately did so and waited over night for the upgrade to install.

When complete, my Bridge turned into a non-functional Internet BRICK! Since then, My calls have been dropped, not returned and ignored! You have logged a case: Case #00451049) but still I have no resolution to my problem. After 6 days of waiting, I called again only to be told that the system has problems and subsequent phone calls go onto the wait list NEVER to be returned.

WHAT'S GOING ON WITH ACURITE and WHEN WILL IT BE FIXED?

When I called Chaney Instruments because I could not get through to AcuRite, all I was told was that they could do nothing & they knew that there were support system problems. STAY AWAY FROM THEIR PROUCS!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of acurite 01075rm weather station. Chaney Instrument needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned acurite 01075rm weather station in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Chaney Instrument. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Lacrosse Weather.

Comments