Bought an indoor-outdoor weather thermometer from Amazon.The forcast feature did not work properly.

After troubleshooting with one of their CSRs, I was told to send it back. I printed the return label, sent it back, and after two weeks or so received it. It still did not work, so Chaney Instruments sent a "new" one. Again, defective!

The temperature showed 85 degrees outside, and several days later, still was 85-high and low temps. I called yesterday, talked with a totally rude and unprofessional CSR named Chris, who I had to hang up on she was so ridiculous. Later, I called again, asked to speak with a supervisor, and got someone named I believe, Kara (Karen) who was just as brainless as Chris. I had already removed the batteries from both units, as Chris said to do earlier, and told Kara I checked the setting to see if sensor and thermometer were the same setting.

So, she kept insisting upon "troubleshooting." After telling her what I had already done, I asked three times, what else is there to do.

No response, just repetition from her.Never did she answer!

Review about: Chaney Instrument Acurite 02081m Weather Station.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Chaney Instrument?

Comments