Lavon, Texas

Chaney Instruments did a massive change in the air-rite software and systems.Since the change my internet bridge will not work, they will not answer their phones in customer service, and their website solutions do not fix the problems.

I have tried for the past 2 weeks, 12 times to contact customer service. Each time I'm either in cue as #30 or they have a recording that says they cannot service my call. They say they were migrating effective Oct 1 and should have all the issues resolved prior to conversion. Obviously they were ill prepared to make the transition.

I have over $400 in equipment....useless!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of chaney instrument weather station from Chaney Instrument. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Chaney Instrument to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Chaney Instrument for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Chaney Instrument?

Comments