Bluemont, Virginia
1.4

The announced a new software element when the 5in1 worked with a PC including connectivity to the web.Worked very well.

Then a short time ago, they announced an update software release. Did so, did not work, kept trying, and it finally removed the application from the PC. There was no telephone support...put on hold as caller 39 and it never went down...hours wasted. Then, all of sudden, they were sending some smartHUB device.

Got it, followed the instructions, and the lights did not work as stated.

So it is also a piece of junk AND THERE IS NO SUPPORT.AND I WOULD LIKE A FULL REFUND AND BE GLAD TO SHIP THE ENTIRE UNIT BACK TO THEM AND TO FIND SOME OTHER WEATHER STATION THAT WORKS.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with it when it worked and stated that there is a room for improvement of support and new smarthub is junk. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "no support" of acurite 02032c weather station and associated monetary loss in the amount of $120. Chaney Instrument needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned acurite 02032c weather station in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Chaney Instrument. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Lacrosse Weather.

Comments

Waterford, Virginia, United States #1242417

Yesterday I had to disable the indoor display unit.I could not figure out how to reset it.

I assumed that the unit had nothing to do with the new SmartHub device. Today, I cannot get my WX data on my Android Cell phone.

When I run the app, it displays Add SmartHUB.I enter my data as